From Cyclone3 Wiki
List of key features
- Full Unicode support (database, publishing, configuration).
- Internationalization (multilanguage, states, names, dates, numbers)
- Multi-template publisher (skinnable designs)
- Multi-content-type (document-type) publisher.
- Cascade architecture ( global, semi-global, master, local )
- Backend architecture.
- Solutions based on backends often provide a client-side frontend (eg. Web, e-mail, GUI) for remote applications which are based on our framework.
- Relations between various aplications.
- Special development mode which enables to preview content in development.
- One instalation can offer as many services as required.
- Every development project is fully source revisioned (including web pages).
- Safe development of services (web pages) with subversion.
- Search Engine optimized publisher ( full support for rewrite, automatic redirect to new content)
- Easy to develop new services
- Standardized application database structure and application API
- Modular design, logic and content is separated from design.
- Problem solving - automatic reporting, debugging, profiling,.
- Designed for HighAvailability and support for multiple domains.
- Robust statistics subsystem. ( SVG graphs )
- Can connect to various database backends.
If published informations are not helpfull, something is missing or wrong, please report. Thanx for contribution.